Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cry dead

souls crying did not enjoy life before death you must die you covered with blood


ragged arms kneeling in the corner
mouth with breast

baby alive The baby has not learned his mother died sad
no sorrow

struggle before his death I cry the souls of the dead arms
I cry I cry baby
the ruins of the dead body < br>
sob
Wenchuan Beichuan river hills hide their faces

I cry I cry a river Wenchuan Beichuan hills

my suffering people
My mother died during his lifetime
your virtue I cry I cry in your arms
ignorance

baby ah baby do not you see my tears I do not want your mouth, I Flows


breast dead asleep but I still cry collective souls disappear
tree hill I was crying in the leek

to bridge the hunger on the poultry
squatting Without their collective master

fruit , leeks and poultry
Let all the souls cry disaster

No comments:

Post a Comment