Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Non- Dream a dream

 I had a dream .

want to be a dream is a dream .
that dream was broken .
broken into one piece , let my eyes .
I casually picked up one in front of - which is my childhood .
good childhood, like a music box , repeatedly playing the music I like .
but there's no time machine , so I threw it away .
I Pick up a place in front of - is my tears .
I do not remember what the first time to cry is when I was born that it? that count? Is not it? Who knows ~ ~
I cried , yes. many times. girls are made ​​of water , so the performance might be it. just fine .
I am very happy now , do not cry , so I threw it away .
I started seriously looking , looking for a beautiful sheen . I think are more beautiful things should be better now .
I found it, found a piece of colorful - I fell in love with him .
he was smug . rogue . lovely little smart plus point .
He is very obedient , very nice to me , though often made ​​a little temper , but I love him, should be able to With love of it. I want to love .
her naughty. energy surplus. do fine. But it is lovely , the biggest dream is to be the boss , so she is now my boss .
thing by her tube I take things that are . This is the boss . met Xiaolu is the luckiest thing in my life .
drowsily opened his eyes, I lay in bed .
pillows a little bit cold - my Tears .
a dream ? Yes .
very real. Yes .
is the moment of waking dream , there will not wake up the reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment