Thursday, April 21, 2011

Let him know the meaning of the pig ( Bukanhouhui oh !)

an old immortal dialogue with the pig: -
-
old fairy: pig ah! Every day you eat and sleep, sleep and eat! Is no desire or ideal? -
-
pig: there ah! But I can not achieve ah! (Hum ... hum ...) -
-
-
old immortal: OK! Stop crying! I can help you achieve it! -
-
-
pig: Really? -
old immortal: Well! You talk! -
Pig: OK! -
-
I want to see this post people happy for a lifetime! -
-
-
old fairy sighed and said: Well, I will help you achieve! Because of your kind, I will help you to achieve a wish! -
pig: -
-
I want to see this post and her other half will never fail! Always happy! -
-
-
old fairy said with confidence: Good, good, good! I will help you achieve! Because of your honest, I will help you to achieve a wish! -
-
-
pig: I would like to reprint this post who all wishes come true, love road smooth sailing! Old fairy: pig Yeah, that what you wish? -
-
-
-
Piglet scratched his head and said: -
-
-
hee hee, I wish Well? ? Is ... -
hope and love me I love the people healthy and happy forever ah ... -
-
-
because they are happy, I will be very happy ah. . . . -
-
~@_@~-
-
old fairy smiled and nodded, said: -
-
-
ah, very good! Good! You are so pious, it will be achieved ... ... -
-
hee hee, my dear, faithful friends, and looked'll turn it go ... Xinchengzeling Oh! ! ! ... ... -
that ........ I do not casually Jiaoren pig -
I finally understand the truth of the truth! -
pig represents the honest, pure, easy to satisfy ... -
When a person says when you are as stupid as a pig. He (she) probably think you're pretty stupid. And that such stupid people only love you can feel. -
-
so anyway. Whether you are fat or thin, whether you are willing to accept this call. When a person you are: pigs, pig, pig, silly pig, bungy, Desktop Wallpaper ... time. -
you should feel happy. Because someone is in love with you! -
and this love can be deep, it can be shallow, -
this love can come from lovers can come from friends, can come from relatives, -
So let us cherish every call in your life who you pig! -
-
read not reproduce the Love you will lose your man ... -

No comments:

Post a Comment