Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dance kittens, no, no longer experience the world!

 These days, the kitten is not the stupid woman not his own computer out of the mess! No pictures of the reservation, and the remaining games are deleted! What games are not, the world no choice but to play to download a Dance, other What RPG game like fun again,Discount UGG boots, are you!
have been completed at noon on the next game, and how can also get in, run the official website to see the original in the maintenance, until 7 pm before opening! my depressed ah! What did not play it! looked helplessly over the killer is not too cold! finally coming to an 19:00, and quickly on the line, give money na! there are many activities, but unfortunately everyone except me to send money to the outside, what I have not met! money, quickly went to buy some PPYY, these pieces into the game I like, YY, finally bought it, only 7 days, but my wallet - - empty!
still the same too! always can not get the first, third and fourth ---- basically in total to four! super sweat ah! can not become a master! I have been in the game shouting: I want to become strong!!! how can I not become strong!
talk about how it feels to play these days! sometimes black, is my card,UGG boots cheap, or we all do it? I met a few times, dark to bright days, slightly longer! listening to music a black, a situation I have strong back, except that I have no other way! there have been very confusing to those servers, enter the novice into the game, but after enter into a free server, after the maintenance of good, no mess!
we all feel very let GP system which lost friends! have to be found in so many people to add! I have tried to add too good friends, but not found to give up, that is suffering, not knowing that there are any changes after maintenance, I did not try it! invitation also very confused, can not see who is invited, which room, the player information is not, Only one is to accept the invitation, I was invited to be afraid, do not know I was not invited to wolf!
it ~ ~ is there when the game has no name on the top of the head, depending on the player's name going to score head there to watch and play like me, when the team super slow reaction to distinguish a long time and I know a group of people came in the first few, and often missed because the player's name to see several paragraphs! super slow reaction of the kittens, no,cheap UGG boots, no misery! right! Also, do not see the experience of it! you can only see their first second or third and fourth, various data Yeah, there SBCDEF, but did not know they receive each set What is the experience, how many upgrades, very confused people! This ~ Is a place I do not know the show? so hard to be found even if the secret showing enough, do the fear of being discovered?
What seems to make players uncomfortable place! think, ah ~ ~ buy clothes,UGG bailey button, a mirror that something was always there, I did not know what it studies what is the use, I only know that it blocked I look at my ass, almost blocking the shorts are back! do not know why, next to the clothes and the price can be turned off, that do not know how hard the things I did not stop it, do not see the body! is makes a loss!
if there is something else, but I can not remember now, maybe time to sleep the brain is to strike first, we'll talk tomorrow think of it, or feel the Illuminati go!
on it! games I did not experience that, while all bit by bit, the place would be uncomfortable, this is why?

No comments:

Post a Comment