Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jieshu

 Area in the cool air show (2) warm / text for the summer to catch up, undoubtedly the most happy the kids had. Lao Du original proposal, I also wondered, this adult programs, children do not come easy integration. It seems I was wrong. Wang is pleased that is not the most important, I saw a long table suddenly cropped up around the normal to see 3 - 4 times the children. And this is only a little while the children, they know as familiar de 10 8 contains a. It seems the older, not only back IQ, EQ is also back ah. Otherwise, the children how to make such a vivid interpretation of what the friendship.

Lao Du is recommended by 2 consecutive everyone Owners Committee and deputy director, his main raise this matter today. Ge Jige early to come to our yard to help tidy up the. We do, busy divvying up of the table and put on, and then went house to house to move stool. Chair in the community by simply not enough, the original registration deadline, only 18, and trap entry last night, actually 36 out. Boy, doubled, of course, have to double for all items. Xiao Cao also headlong to his home two chairs were moved over.

barbecue is dry hire, is said to be in the 33 blocks to find an honest and reliable people in Jinzhou. Do not have to stall while the city management side of Satsuma, which of course is a blessing. Good Results of a two-good, business is on such a deal. Shaokao Tan full-service main, we do provide ingredient. Of course, the main ingredient is none other than seafood and raw meat. It is said that, mutton,UGG boots cheap, beef, freshwater shrimp, squid and shrimp is a small climb, etc. complete all preparations. Do not look at this kid not usually looking at an ass to pedal, the key moment really can charge ahead.

I saw Tiaopi Jin Wang is a girl's tail pulled, after the girl screamed, shaking the arm, thrust the chase, but can not overtake. A trace of regret in my heart, girls do not know. I'm sure that moment, very much hope that she is to catch up with Wang, and wielded her little Fenquan tou. Ah Wang Wang is positive, so small to know the pull up free! Obviously is a legend of the Yeliang clock, how such a big gap between the pinch? ! I moved over

vision, my eyes fixed on the first floor, Building 77, the middle of the square window. French window, a person standing, and moving here to look. I feel that figure is so familiar, though dressed in home clothes, still could not hide that graceful figure. I started to open the gate of the memory of the search. Reminds me of a woman wearing a Rose Blazy. I would of looked on intently, did not expect that this woman is so delicate and distinct facial features,cheap UGG boots, even looked far still the eyebrows eyebrows, the eyes are the eyes.

me Yipaitaitui, Oh, I 76, she was 77, first floor, opposite! God, coincidence. This one, actually opened a new chapter in the history xing. However, in the opposite neighbor 4 years, why has no one noticed it? Lihua idle

came home wearing her clean up that piece of cotton skirts. Do not know why, except in bed, I do not like women to wear cotton skirt. A bit, a little unusual? A bit childish? ... ... A bit awkward to be true. Liu's wife

large, head back to know that the great name of Qiu Lili. Human children do, Some Like It Hot. That, to send a big drunk, 5th Floor, on Liu to the door,Bailey UGG boots, had wanted to walk away know. Who would have thought she was out just in time to send spam (in fact, take along a walk when she was out, when the take along look at the whereabouts of a large Liu), which under the warm invitation, so you think you have to feel guilty to refuse her. Reminds me of a first drink, big mystery Liu said to me: you do not know, thy sister in law ... ... paused, left me with a limitless imagination space.

The wife gave us a fine brew Longjing, and gave us produced a fruit plate. Look for and KTV in the same unambiguous. So, while we drink tea, while enjoying the refined fruit pieces, there is no meaning left. Liu as big as an elephant, from the door, fell on his big leather sofas in the living room, the voice also, and sent some one to Marshal canopy. I do not know interesting little silly sitting Bi, unconsciously waiting for me at the table, has a 11:30.

complete with a small escape I also like to be a big Liu, not down to the 3rd floor. To faintly hear I immediately sure that this old speech ah, anything people enthusiastic children, face to reveal more than how fast your pants off. Thinking, I shudder. Lihua against outsiders think of when Rose goes on to carve out enthusiasm in the face ... ...

often a lot of impressions only temporary. Tonight, a polyethylene reactor to the here, I found, by contrast, Qiu Lili is elegant and the atmosphere, and she went, to gather a lot of attention, it seems that men and women want and she sets a near. At this time, I doubt jealousy between women and women simply invented. Obviously, Qiu Lili seems to have become the core of that handful of women, or static or dynamic, always resonate and understanding of the following.

tonight, I know a buddy. Ago, I vaguely heard about his brother in law, simply because not mind not profound. Just, simple chats, on a kind of déjà vu. Talk to you down, kind of a sub-deep certainty. I know, that guy told me that most of the temper Liangzi: smart.

our menfolk together to map an atmosphere. Tonight, the atmosphere is thick, such as the potent brandy. Although there is no Luoguxuantian, flags fluttering, but we all were rolling on the arm, there are kinds of Liu and the first big swinging left and right, and I really want to press him under the table over. You this kid is obviously slow, non-rushing fast-paced. Can not drink, you work too hard ah.

A total of 31 gentlemen come (36, there are three to the six or seven-year-old couple, there are two to the women and children), all of them are Tiger team, have the sole boast the powerful, there is a tacit understanding group F, such an occasion, I am afraid that his old Bai alive, to be jealous to death. The ancients said 酒逢知己千杯少, this friend called wine every few thousand cups. Yes, although the pace and amount of drinking, such as Liu Yong Jin, but the real core or a small circle of those few. To count that much, but only 2 more.

everyone stand up and say a word and make a wine, it is my turn to stand up. Just put that cup, the crowd was restless, boiling sound after another. The topic of the protagonist looking down rushes past, I almost solidified. A woman wearing a floral tight Blazy appeared. The lights are not bright, but can not see that dress color. The face, like a magnet, sucked in my heart.

for other women of the family has always been my feeling is just not cold. But that moment, I am indignant's. BAN goes on the skin like porcelain doll face, a pair of customs from the natural eye, if not looking at anything, it kind of charming and engaging. That mouth, do not co-thick not thin, but give rise to numerous associations. I finally found the answer, the woman, with Angelina Jolie - Jolie-like eyes and lips, it seems the same,UGGs, there are two peaks chest. Angelina - Jolie, my soul is keen woman type.

do not know out of pity of incense, or instinct, I have resolved to give her time around. Also, I know her name is Li Mei is the economy capital investment at the Forest Bureau Director Han's wife. Sometimes, the truth is cruel. Commissioner Lin just make, I yu he was a great understanding Brief Encounter, he has been stationed outside the 3-year-old Korean house, just come back twice a year, each time a month. This time, he was back on leave. And, my brother in law, said to have been transferred to his department to go to Seoul next month when the life of his assistant.

so peremptorily the tide of life of children flock to me. Sweet moment, a moment of vertigo. I frequently drank, I hope that the wine hot flame over me, hoping to not wake up a drunk ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment