Sunday, November 14, 2010

The date redressed years Chenyuan

 Chen Yuan Ho in preview mode
years at redressed???
This is my real experience, no exaggerations:
just to a fair and able to resolve the matter!
Been diligent in my government, just because an invalid loan guarantees in 1999 by the unit (suburb MIC) suspended without pay, and so far has been 10 years and there is no conclusion, with the result of my membership dues and pension are not paid on time . We are now the country is rule by law rather than the era of power politics, and security law, there is no ability to guarantee security, the guarantee is invalid is not established. is the effective period of the guarantee of their joint and several liability only for 6 months. can not drag on endlessly like it? cost me too it! I urge the Government to give me a fair explanation?
98 suburbs in the city I was also responsible for the work of the Foundation, has been hard, but things just happened: That day, often a home loan I was recuperating, Foundation Director of a ** to the home he called me asked me to go to the unit, I asked what matter? he said you came to know the. to the unit, a director, said: Only 7 days to be anxious about, you do not have any responsibility, I do not pursue your responsibility, you two are relatives (his wife and my wife are cousins relationship), he better be on time repayment, so that the Foundation has benefits, you continue to recuperate signing, the induction period of sick leave costs not buckle after you. because of the superior-subordinate relationship and relatives of the sensibilities, to hastily sign the name home, after I know: sign before the money has been withdrawn.
a good few months later I was sick to work, often * are loans have been extended, but it did not do that on. a director actually did not pursue any of my responsibility. Later, as a result of the need,UGG boots clearance, also from my branch transferred to the headquarters of the Foundation is responsible for helping his work. a director of retirement , Work Foundation leadership decided that I chaired the overall work, a month's time, which is May 1999 because of national policy, the Foundation was shut down, winding-up. In order to recover the debt, I get up early and . check. Act, home, leading the work of my dedicated affirmed, but, I did not expect things still happened,UGG bailey button, as always * have my loans secured promissory note signed on, seriously affecting my work, I had to find a Officers asked him to put the facts of loan guarantees was to write a proof to me was being investigated for criminal liability of a director, nervous depression said to me: my responsibility is great, can no longer bear the physical and psychological, faced with collapse, I do not have the energy to clarify the facts for you.
to solve the problem, I have repeatedly bombarded with loans to often * home, ask him the whereabouts of that sum of money, but that he was deceived by a partner is no difference between the body Man, the house and daily necessities have arrived by other creditors to go, often * I insolvent, and his wife are divorced. but I was forced to leave because of this hard work of many years of my post. I do not understand, I not the main responsible party, I was just a scapegoat,UGG shoes, but for ten years, I have to pay a serious price, units and so far I do not have any work procedures,UGG boots, and I are barely making a living in their own, I used the red blood of the book on behalf of that All I said is true. In today about a harmonious society the implementation of special hope that the Government look to me to restore my work for the hope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment