Thursday, October 14, 2010

Because everything is not coming back

 When you know just because they dare not love you, I said we will always be best friends. The students asked me if I like you,Discount UGG boots, for fear of embarrassing you, I said no matter.

for the first time shopping with you when you ran back, tired, breathless,UGG boots clearance, tired,bailey UGG boots, do you ask me, I say tired.

with the opposite sex when you are talking and laughing when my friends asked me jealous? I will say,

When you eat your favorite snack and I do not like when I try to say is delicious!

day changes, I will not change.

day you said I can not be together, I said what is it, to find ways to retain? No, I said

when you hold up someone else's hands in times when I was so hypocritical, to say the phrase I wish you happiness.

friend asked her I want to do, I told them I would not want her, turned away, burst into tears.

the so-called lies, filled my first love, it is Scent of Green Papaya.

what those lies, is the love of her evidence, or their inner hypocrisy.

love is built upon lies, sincere love is not for me, after all, I'm still young, which is too far away for me.

and you have to go shopping, I do report to parents that the school, to go a little earlier.

have to give you a gift, I leave to the teacher out of school,UGG bailey button, I'm sick.

have Internet access to meet you, I will tell other friends that I'm busy, just a chat with you. Lies, lies, to the last was a lie. You said we can be friends after breaking up, but now we are ... how do you ignore me, so I can not find a reason to chat with you, we promise that who spread lies.

you really want to lie to the

later, these lies I will not say to the second person ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment