Thursday, October 14, 2010

Northern Hemisphere began to change during the day short

 Elongated along the night.

after the winter solstice, the weather became very cold. In addition to working time, I wind sister will stay home. Home heating very full, very cold wind sister always wrapped in blankets on the couch idly watching TV, or chat with people tapping the computer keyboard.

again to the end of the year. The last day of the proposed wind sister together to celebrate, welcome the New Year. The next day was New Year's Day, a statutory holiday, might also be a night of revelry. We own a thick coat Once armed, they came downstairs bistro.

three drinks, the wind began to sister some blurred vision, I think she was probably drunk.

the wind is my sister who live together. Last year, I get rid of all obstacles to come to this most northern city in China, withstand the pressure of life and the right to find a job around the house. Interview the day after the end of the road out from the company saw a woman Qiuzu ads from my house where the interview is not far away, on the way to see. Wind sister just at home, I saw a house, paying the rent, moved in the next day.

wind sister named genre, much bigger than me. For her, and I do not know. We are all busy in their daily work, had few opportunities to chat. But the wind sister, she did not want to say of her past. She has lived alone with the house lot, empty is empty, she would make room for rent.

always felt that she was like a mystery. I think that all great stories that women are people who have it.

with sister returned it when the wind has been a twelve. I helped her and sat down gingerly, and then went to the kitchen to her tea. Sister leaning against the wind on the sofa, murmured: Sister with the usual wind tonight is not the same, but I can not tell where not the same.



What a distant memory for some, ah, long time I could not find anything that can be used as the basis for memory.

? 7 'to 124? 0' north latitude and 52? 0 'to 53? 3'. This temperature, the temperature can freeze.

night was deep. Wind sister refused to go to bed, I sat quietly with her. Quiet room, we who do not speak, into their own memories. Dim light, I saw her face slowly becomes soft, two lines Qinglei slowly across the cheek.

She raised her voice hoarse, through the years of vicissitudes. North of the city, arrived at the place I always dreamed of. the temperature, you say, will not freeze the body?

watching the eastern sky was beginning to appear gray dawn, the long night passed thus.

for the winter is always slow response of the city. Feeling always knew it, winter came. Warm the cold wind erosion, erosion of the night into day. Four in the afternoon, the sun becomes thin, alms for the final touch of heat.

Mohe long, cold winter. During the day is not white, the locals call it the black day, every day the sun rises from the south-east of lazy, hazy sky and in one arc after he faded in the southwest, and the day is so short. If the sun does not shine here, nor fever, only a low, floating in the air. When the snow floor, it would be a white world.

I mention the food to go way back, my mind could not help but the situation has emerged out of last night. Jesse, sister fell asleep before the wind whispered shouted the name. That such a cry from the depths of the soul is buried in her heart for a long time a person, many times every night in her care deeply about the name, is she frozen in this ice and snow. A cold coming down clothes, I shrink the shrink neck, shaking his head throw off the chaotic thoughts, to speed up the pace.

returned it, the wind sister was awake. I opened the food was hot, the wind should come eat sister. Wind sister is a beautiful woman, even one night without sleep, slightly gaunt face is still captivating. Sister did not eat a few mouthfuls of air, then down the hands of the dishes. She finished quietly waiting for me, clean up after the appropriateness beckoned me to sit down.

Personnel fugitive. I looked at the wind

sister, obviously in sight, but it feels vague and remote. She fell into the memory,UGG boots, I dare not to bother. It was a kind of woman, after downtown, but also so cold and aloof from the world.

the grand occasion. from the great happiness.

You are in my heart that a noble independence of the charge.

I remember Chuxian Shi, his name is amazing to learn that my eyes, His question, Jesse on the line. Or could not beat an eight-pole how could people meet in this case.

he was a client of our company, had seen him should be Yujie. Liu Yujie how suddenly ill the day, the company has temporarily decided to let me see clients. To discuss the work completed, I put him behind. A month later the night, I suddenly received his newsletter: Quyuanfenghe, Kingston standing. Strange number, no signature, but I think the man in the moment.

I thought for a while, back in the past: Hi, Ho. His newsletter come back soon: hey, you guessed right. Really failed. I smiled all the people twenties, and also so childish. I forgot to read his message, the mouth raised a laugh.


6

spring breeze blowing you are destined not to stay too long.

called him from Ho to Jesse, along with the change of address, and we also followed the relationship changed.

Jesse is a humorous man, always wearing a clean shirt, his face wearing a modest smile. He is not good-looking men, but they can easily become the focus, because of his temperament can not be ignored. Initially treated the same as him as a friend after work occasionally for dinner,UGG boots cheap, shopping, watching movies.

he began to influence my mood. Like soup, clean water first, coming to an end into a delicious soup flavor. I was not ready to accept him, love is the arrival of panic-stricken.

Yes, panic-stricken.

time, place, characters, scenes, everything is just right, not only the mood. The rainy season in June, a storm raid in the morning on his way to work, because too much rain can not see the direction of his car at the intersection and collided with another car. When he learned the news of the accident, my heart sank a call out to my heart. His non-stop I went to the hospital, but has issued a red light just to see the surgical lights. I keep restless in the operating room door, at that moment I realized how much I afraid of losing him, I expect him to be more afraid of peace.

exterminate the red light when the operating room, I looked at him with eyes closed and launch it from the operating room by the nurses. Fortunately, after a serious car accident that, after the rescue, he is well. After more than a month convalescence, he has almost too good. Every day I would visit him after work and take care of him. This behavior was beyond my expectations, but I follow my heart. Discharged that day, he took my hand, said to me: live to see you. Because we have so many things not done, we have so long a time to spend. pressure on all the bets and bet you a happy ending. Because we have so afraid of losing each other. Our love and the vast majority of couples is no different. I asked him why he would give me the text message, he said I was blowing in the spring, destined not to stay too long, but he did not want to go over it a burst of wind, so hard to catch up with. At that time I even told him jokingly,

7

not wait until the end of the world to love, but to a mask such as the confession.

wind sister looked very quiet, since steady stream of tears falling, we can see how her heart is surging. I dare not go to the joy and sadness during inquiry,UGG bailey button, I think I can understand. End of the year, Jesse invited me to spend. Century Plaza was still under construction, he pointed to the erection of a giant square bell said to me, I nodded, be agreed to, in fact, has long delighted my heart.

1999 in the winter in my anticipation, and finally late. Even I are very surprised, like me, a woman afraid of the cold, so can not wait even one day of winter. December 31, we go shopping, watching movies, press the road, unknowingly about to close twelve, he grabbed me and flew rushed to the Century Plaza, out of breath when we arrived, the Century Plaza has long been waiting for their turns the new century people.

us into the noisy crowd, but I think that moment the world is so quiet. He turned his head, and I laugh, we clenched our hands, the bell sounded a little nervous century. When the number becomes Jesse turned around, I could hear the tone with said to me,

8

Lang Syne, but a misunderstanding. I never doubted, but their heads warm.

heard here, I finally broke wind sister to talk, animals. Perhaps I am not convinced we love it. his head and said, want to leave that city, just stay away. this city, I first came to gnaw to overcome many difficulties begin a new life. The first year, when winter comes, I know here in the winter What means cold. the blood in such low temperatures seem to freeze at any time. However, I actually like this feeling gradually. it. one can see you, I know we are a group of people. your eyes in full of unknown sadness, sadness that is so light and hope, I immediately made a very surprised with my own decision - let the house to you. in my heart many times tears flow, and finally over the cheek,UGG shoes, and fell.

9

Polaris tears are unspoken, we live in two worlds. Promises to be wet, submerged in my heart, I looked up at the love disappear.

Wind sister surprised a moment, it hurts. Pain, has been sad, day after day in the passivation.

disappeared, yes, he just lost it. I just lost his message, but it suddenly could not find him. He is a geographical

mad. College to have a fever of self-interest in travel after graduation he went around a group of like-minded travel ALICE. Many times I wanted to stop him, but I know what it means for him. After his safe return each time, will put me around the produce and gifts, and excitedly told me that the journey of knowledge, he said that joy in life is to have a bunch of two ALICE and me, and I'm watching to the flashing light in his eyes when secretly sigh. However, I do not speak, because I love him it is always full of vitality and sunshine, full of expectation of life looks like. Prior to departure, every time he would pat my face, I wait for him to return.

my heart with his departure, but also began a long journey.

I worried about finally happened. Climb Mount Everest when he suddenly encountered an avalanche. Journeyed where there are no survivors. Avalanche in the past, the Search and Rescue Team rushed to the rescue, and their bodies were dug out, but only without him. When bad news came, I was our cook at home, waiting for him to return home safely. Gas is hard to close, I fell to the ground. Woke up, I've been lying in a hospital for three days. They all told me, has not found him. So he never heard from again, completely lost in my life.

still remember he had painted over sign pointing to me with a smile painted map blueprint, the . so I came back from Tibet, we went to Mohe, this time no matter what you say, I have to take you. because there will be a rare Mohe Northern Lights, but with the lovers will be happy to see the northern lights to the old . Because he never come back.

I get rid of all obstacles to the Mohe, just to the legend of happiness. I am so eager to want to encounter happiness, do not want to leave with his kingdom. I know that he has been in, but I can not find him. I do not know what he lost in what corner of this country. But I know that he would look at me to complete this agreement, looked at me so happy down.

10

fate of love is not a joke, like a gust of wind, across the once love and hate, and then disappearing without a trace.

wind sister around my shoulders, listen to me quietly finish, the tears, the wind pulled an ugly sister's smile, Very far away, revealing a gorgeous light, street uploaded to the cheers of the people, , for a long time, is not to become a secret, corruption in my heart.

you're gone.

end of the year again for a year. Jesse looked at the hands of the ring, with a wry smile. You've gone this long, do not they have been, have not thought about coming back Mody. These years, I can not get out of here, that is, I'm afraid you can not find back. But you actually really like the burst of spring, across, after, they disappeared without a trace.

blame me, blame me do that. You know that you not take a joke, knowing that your love can not withstand such a stimulus, but I still want to continue the implementation of the plan. Many times I was thinking, If I had that kind of surprises you do not want to, we will not now very happy together. In fact, I just

planning a night to marry him, you want in the new century comes, to give you a big surprise. But I say break up that line, you do not give me any explanation of the opportunity to have fled. It caught up, but unfortunately the square that day is too many people, and soon you will have disappeared in the vast sea of. So I went to your door one night, you are not home, the phone has been off the computer. I think you always come back. Often are footsteps, I have unusual surprise, thinking that was you. However, you did so it never appeared.

later, I finally understand, that a confession of failure, so you accidentally leave and not come back.

Dear wind, in fact, that day I want to tell you is that wind, will you marry me? story, the original is not what we were blown away, and just love to leave the ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment