Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I graduated from junior high school into the community now have 6 years time

 In this 6 years, I experienced many ups and downs, and human well-being.

the time off really fast blink of an eye 6 years to hurry away from me, think I've just learned when I was 16 years old, my mother let me go to work to install the company , remember when working there in the summer, every day from 8 am 6 pm, on a hot day's work in the sun, when I little, I was not the kind of person You Xinyan, I The age of those colleagues than I doubled in size, each of them to take command of me as a slave, let me do this do that, they said what I heard, because my mom told me, the beginning of dry work, coworkers are your teachers, they make you do what you have to learn to obey, remember going to residential care units for others safety lights, safety lights before digging deep one meter wide and one meter pit, remember that hot day, I Guangzhebangzi where digging spade in hand, dig two colleagues the day, I followed dig two hands are so worn shovel shot to the tired, a little effort,Discount UGG boots, I no, I fell down asleep home from work every day, sleep all the time; big 'word shape, and even to turn around

Jin are not, and finally I really can not stand this torture, I will quit. My first job was over.

rest at home for a week before I pressure of cross God, followed by I went to the porcelain factory work in porcelain are three shifts of work, porcelain 7.8 from my house in the distance, each evening classes on the zero when I get up every 11 points, rode the dark to the yard, on the road one within sight, I was the only one who was pretty afraid to tell the truth, I was dry-pressed into a factory yard, pressure is the kind of work bowl dish is based on piece-rate wages, a plate is equivalent to 1 cent, I was very capable, each class down, I can down to 3,000,UGG shoes, and sometimes even more. I did no more than colleagues, but only when wages gave me 450 dollars,UGG boots clearance, I was very aggrieved panic, I do not dare to ask the boss why I made so little money. So I left with a grievance porcelain. When my heart wanted to go, is not they look at me little, lie to me. So my first 2 job is finished. I have 17 of that year.

not long before the introduction by others I went to a garage, then in the winter, where every day I went with older students as assistants, two of my brothers and be popular, and I also Well, I will not place the two of them taught me how to do this, how to do that, did not live a few months I can usually did little, and then work long hours, 8 am to go to work, at the earliest to 9 pm, even to the 2:03 point, the main customers are anxious to get some cars, so we quickly repair, so we have to work overtime to dry, then again in winter, my hands are full of crack hole, almost clothes made out of black oil, walking in the road do not know who thought it was the wandering children. I hate our brothers who are teachers, who this person is very selfish and work every day, he said in our face, you do not complete the work live to eat, when to eat when finished, Some customers have frown, and said to him, to the point of the meal, let the children after dinner in the dry it, do not eat how can effort to go to work, ah, he still did not listen, so we basically lunch and eat together all afternoon, time for a long time I felt my stomach sick, so I went to the hospital for a check before that I had a duodenal ulcer. When each episode as usual I could not breathe, must breathe slowly squat. So I left the garage, the environment is not for me, no way. My third job is over. Then my dad let me learn from him interior, I did not like to do such hard work my dad took me to go, there are several years old than me, old man, that there is no common language, so the two months down the line I can not stand, my fourth job is finished. I have 18 of that year.

spare the two months at home I phoned my husband to go to Red Sun Group to work, go there to do security, then I went, and red Linyi Tongda Group in the road, went After I arranged to put the red cell to see the door, there is also a three-shift working hours, just to remember the time when my colleagues were excluded, could not understand me, always bully me, and from there , my heart began to have to write changed, I always think, I am so unlucky it? Let your personality so I could not understand it? Because I was small? Let my looks or because you could not understand, words are always rebellious surfaced in my mind, I would have self-esteem is not strong, and since then I have become lonely, lonely, helpless. Not a little self-confidence. Talk to work, hot day to do at the gate, not even a sun umbrella, I have been very dark, some toss after this, it seems, to come and go with that little pot. Ha ha. Now that I think are funny, people will say that I am, when he laughs, his face to the white teeth. Ha ha. Zero time on the night to get up when the most terrible, the kind of eager desire to die does not remember sleeping, but can not afford not another line in the class can not sleep, sleep still fine because I'm going to sleep penalty to 500 yuan, while also patrolling scared me the most, the district must be in the storage room next to patrol, monitor our monitor every time I beat, I remember one time I went to the storage room to patrol about 3 am points, which is black, lights are the kind of sensors, the reason may be too long, the lights and the sensor is not too sensitive, I went under the footlights after the cut in two before dawn, when the cut the third leg when the light is bright, front surface of a person, I ran away, in the run to the stone when it comes to the trip, the knee is also torn, the knee 【now there is a crescent-like scars, but almost did not put me】 scared to death, followed by I heard someone call me, I am your monitor, I then stopped. Once done on the ground, her leg bleeding. So I did one year in the Red Group at the time, I tired of the work, which she saved me 6,000 yuan a year. All my mom went to plunder. My first job was over 5. I was now 19 years old.

quit not long after, the students in my husband Jiangquan hotel where he opened an old city of the first car wash, I go there to wash, car washing is a service industry, so the details of the work must be dried carefully, I remember one time my dad to the customer's car scratched with a water gun, thanks to the customer who is a good-hearted people, did not come to me afterwards, talk about where the pain, and I was the fall to go, not long before the winter comes, car wash in winter, some people should not know how painful it, hey, with me as big as the child did not tried, I tried it in winter, car wash, I wear boots, boots in all wet, and cold water fell on the ground to ice, my feet are cold is intolerable. I took the foam pad in the shoes inside, did a little better, especially in a car when the flush, the water is spilled on clothes and trousers wet, cold my whole body tremble, not to mention my hand , frozen like an elephant hoof, I really can not stand, hey ~ ~ ~ My first job was over 6, raised two months at home, when should be in June 2007 by I Mahone introduction, I came to Shin Kong textile mill, where I dry maintenance work are exposed to every day and the girls my age, but I was very introverted, and they never say a word, until One day I'm in love with a girl, can not be said to be like, just crush, I once told my teacher said repairs, and I touch a teacher, said nothing, put the matter told her, no way I would look for opportunities to Her confession I like her, she refused to put me on the spot. I'm afraid of what the hubbub downtown, I do not want to stay there, so my first 7 of my job is finished. But after I did not give additional persistent, and finally is no white chase, overtook her, she started I was cold, I remember the first time, that was my first time to eat snacks Hey girl, did not think her a did not eat all her colleagues to rob, and talk to her more than six months, I have to take it home to my sister and my mother looked at, they all nodded, and then I put her to arrange home while working in power plants 8 job I started, I came to the Elohim. Because then my mother wrapped in the power plant in the kitchen, just have a care of Ye Hao, my mother and my sister are in pain, she would give her money from time to time, every time my sister would give him to my house money, and I remember one time her birthday, my sister spent fifteen hundred dollars to buy her a set of cosmetics. At the time I feel very happy, but happiness always come so short, I was in Elohim work, she was home, I basically do not go home, that my mother called to tell me that she has to steal money habits, I was one possible? Impossible, she did not pocket the money before I get ah, how could ah, then came the voice of my Sishen kitchen also said she stole the money, I still do not believe I'm very puzzled, until one day me and my Dad back home, I saw her parents and Sishen money, and my dad did not eat meals with gas, I really can not figure out, that night I asked her himself, let me ask my mom, but I can not help, that night I was silent for a long time, I did not expect to pay so much, in exchange for what I am, I return what is in the end, the result is that she was 3,000 yuan in stolen money? Are all liars, all liars, from that day, May 29, 2008,bailey UGG boots, she and I broke up with my broken heart will ever since, and since then my heart began to change slowly, and smoke pumping of the powerful, and also learned to drink. Spoil yourself all the time. Although I also thought about looking for one, but I can not, I'm afraid of being scammed. Since then I also did not i talked to very few and they are speaking, become more and more lonely. Elohim did in about two years, when the distance far away, my first job over 8.

now I'm almost 23 years old, many mature than before, huh, huh. I also found I like to work, that is, hair, and my job 9 Oh! ! I think I'm much stronger than before, perseverance, and I can feel it themselves, forget the past and look to the future, former colleagues than I am, now colleagues, at least 2 years younger than I, and 4 years younger than me 5 years old, Oh, I want to work, my dream was to become a qualified hairdresser. To make beautiful hair to anyone.

of independence, I can not rely on others, I have to learn to take care of themselves, I want to learn to live. For love, I need not cool the warmth of the flat. For the dream, I wanted to be a good hair stylist. Come on small} {Yin long!!!! Come on! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Come on! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Come on! ! I'm the best. No matter how I like before, now I'm back to see. Efforts. . . . Effort to work! ! ! ! In the old Oh I do not work hard! ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment