Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A gentle turn

 My best friend in mind, also known as Su Yi pale: real estate broker, fragrant
2005  6 months, came across the forum I went into the Galaxy, an online test to the first issue of small text. Just in my heart uneasy when I post a post with someone behind. statement is true,, dearly, and encouraged me to stick well. In this way, I had you from the world. you start to take me to climb Xiluwenxue platform, and gave me a very poetic name - the evening light staining. looking to the sea like a fish, I began to happily swim! me and you, this is the occasional stranger, but in one that The emotion is not clear, have brought us together. things do not always eighty-nine, you always like a ray of sunshine, and resolve the haze of my empty heart, it seems, you are God sent you my messenger!
this a minute, my eyes stay quietly in your mind to create a small flat on the front of this is my favorite female figure Su Yi, the ear piece is a far-reaching long, gently tell. Ranyi flowers, which Man-quarter knot, let me come near you, listen to you.
a [love boring days], through the text, I can almost see you wore a white cotton dress clothes at home, only in the collar several flower ankle cuffs embroidered pale purple daisies, accompanied Chuijian hair, casually talked, like a repeated quiet moonlight falling on my heart. [home, I made you eat the rice] , and then a strong and who will therefore dimly through tears, you put the attachment on the love and care, all enjoy the reader's heart to penetrate, like your share of the sincere, good feelings peculiar to women.
you are the [Life the details of] the spirit, language fluency, comprehension fine distant, a heavy topic, be articulate your ease. In [do not want to leave], the account of the friends you care for you, but I do not know what these friends do not want to lose you, in our minds, you will always be a zealous messenger angels full of humor, fun, and we are willing to be you [led mood walk], with you to touch the wonders of the spiritual world.
you [the stars are sleeping] in the text showing a trace of worry, the world is wondering what more is difficult, but we understand that the sun can not always kiss us, the same night, the stars bring us boundless imagination. you chase, but a surface towards the sea, with spring. who gather there after all, is scattered, but I find the attachment in the parting.
you left us a [solid], do not request, we are willing to give you your solid color . I appreciate you like the stars of the water of Lethe blurred, and I indulge in the state of your set without War Ching Lin; I would like to say in the Song of the plan long love of the true mind and taste; in the past in order to feel your ginkgo warm friendship , that part in your most intimate love, the children a better life in the interpretation of the cheerful expression, and made no secret of your happiness.
short summer passed, and life mission to make you temporarily have to leave us real estate broker looking at the map goes, I naturally think of thing I read [to hold you and then turn around], Tingting euphemism figure that is your true portrayal of the daisy fields only brilliant, but you have accompanied us had a brilliant summer I look forward to the coming of winter, to the next vacation, we can still relive past joy, whether you are a real estate broker, fragrant, pale or Su Yi, you will always be happy in my mind the angel, beautiful angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment