Monday, December 6, 2010

Adventure of the second time to buy materials - Leo beauty blog - the focus of blog

 9.7 Number and decoration unit agreed to buy materials (we used half a pack.) Occurred in buying a lot of interesting material things, we can not miss Yo! May also be useful for you. And the person in charge of convention market in the House Creek North II 9:00 doors meet, I waited half an hour to see him. to tell I'm going to get money. I just continue to wait, got bored and see people inside the wood panels, businesses look to give me a I explained a lot, but I do not understand. After a 20-minute appearance, younger brother of head of the Tang (surname handsome, not because of him handsome face) came with my first visit materials. his own bike Earlier, I walked in the back, and soon various business told me not to go with him,bailey UGG boots, he should not go into the winter pen. In addition,UGG boots, there have been several people with the back of my ass if they do not know is true that is to earn a fee or for transporting La Shengyi. Along the way there are various business owners in and handsome big hello, I was feeling that I was a big fat today, everyone waiting for how to divide it. I was also very afraid, after all, is himself a man unable to cope with a variety of traps. then hit set idea: in any case not specified in the owner's place to buy materials. is when I am depressed, I seem to find a new continent, I go Easy Rudder decorated to a good industry, in which I see has a price of materials. I feel like there is a strength of mind I want to buy this material in support. I saw a price this month for the 88 months of red, E1 Grade The wood board (of course I do not know good or bad Kazakhstan), see materials and decoration companies will also give me the choice of wood panels about 66-75 dollars, and sales lady also talked about the price. Ji-resistant plate prices 31 are within the scope of their offer,cheap UGG boots, after the election of this. I say brother and head to the Don responsible for killing not come in person to see. I'm a boring person bend, I just found a piece of board the responsible person such as myself to go out to see the products of other JS. we just do not talk to the stalemate at 11:30, I think we should give a solution that I quickly called them to buy materials (when riding his head eMule disappeared earlier figure). He said there is a good take me to the other wood panels (I think the boss was certainly thought that we already feel a change of heart. When the boss again blessing for me to sell a fake wood panels of Chinese brands when the (Chinese characters which is a little more drops of fork home), I asked this idea what, I do not think this is good. boss to immediately switch the face that I actually want to give you a recommend another product, the I pulled the other side of a pile of materials I say this a lot more good. This is a small work around me and I asked them to sell, he said the price of 76 yuan (just hold is the price). the boss and they say the price is right JS talk about good. I turned around and said I still want to buy a good and easy, this is the time to 12:00, and the boss to see me very stubborn, it reluctantly agreed. buy the original 16 that are as long as the wood board 8 sheets (this is a hint, and later story.) behind them to buy a panel, is also forced to buy the boss, I have chance to say in the future, you have the opportunity to be careful when buying these, Kazakhstan, the smaller the more things easy to make them whole to the money. in front of the protagonist of the story how it wood panels, my carpenter told me the board about 80 yuan. and that our house has taken over half a sheet of the boss (he is 96 yuan / Zhang, the owner has to add another 20 dollars) for wood panels, and our teacher said it was only 60 dollars. Hey, there are traps everywhere, we must be careful ha. I wish you a pleasant decoration. to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment