Sunday, December 26, 2010

Questions focused on five hundred ninety-nine

 1, free tree holes: moushun@hotmail.com. Select a letter publicly respond, please be careful not involving personal privacy. You just sent me, I will to will not modify, and delete. Please consider in advance the consequences of good media, or by the adverse impact of the writers own.
2, all the contents of this blog belongs to a smooth and all. For the convenience of reading, some of the words were letters appropriate excision, but the key elements of the basic reservations. free holes in trees and do not require separate responses received letters.
3, charges tree holes: yushunshun@gmail.com. charges for your letter and your reply tree holes are not public. addressed to charges tree holes in reply to 100 yuan / letter. unrelated to the exchange of advice and emotional, are not included. serial number of your pay automatically by consulting more than .500 long letter word you stuffed charges tree holes, more than double by 5000 words of the letter payment.
4, no matter which tree holes sent a letter, do not use attachments, and do not endlessly always ask, do have their own, and asked me tired, but determined not to a smooth Manager you. who is not a cure-all of Dali Wan.
1, my husband and two after giving birth in March from time to decline early this year, now, eight months but I never succeeded once. He seems to have no major problems, he said, because most of the time he was tired, but also because I am cold. I do not do because of the total, feel familiar. and more sensitive and depression, on my life and work of great. and talked to him, no effect, we seem to have almost given up, but could not bear children. Now I'm growing impatient children, because the good or bad temper, and sometimes very impatient, and he did not seem to other women, very good to me.
I do not know how a less than forty men to go on can be asexual, but are not affected? his work well, I had the very good job, parents families are good, but I really do not want to go on the. want to consult the cis, asexual man who can do no other woman out? I want to live a normal life, I do not want to derail, if he really out there other woman, I will divorce, I did not find evidence of other women he has it. how to do? He always said that I vexatious, life can be so excited, how could I? I go out learn musical instruments, learning to play his heart is not really happy.
raise children, if only because sex was delayed, and now the child is getting, it should be no excuse to continue to refuse sex with a. so you can take proactive stance, actively and conscientiously to be with him. If he did not want to, but not a, not an erection, it would have to consider the possibility of the ED. Some people are psychogenic ED, and some people are caused by organic disease, but you young men, generally do not What disease, or psychological factors should be the sex drive, or directly is the only obstacles you. cure, no heart disease should talk with him about your long-term consequences of no sex, do not let Therefore, decomposition of the family. If he equivocated, you can seek professional advice: you do not give me, I can find someone else to do?
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2, L even her husband and the husband of a divorced female students, the total and similar to male students drink, calling class reunion. These boys also went for a name, a herd pays the bills, even her husband is the one paying the bill. Another frequently pay the boys a wife, this thing with her husband wedding day . even watch the original or in the next, never thought that one day coaching his daughter even repeatedly, even her husband having an affair with that female students, they are still gathering again to even tipped off. Sure enough, even with the closing of her husband time to go home time is not on, they do not come out to explain why. even a scene in their students in the whole of the movement getting bigger, the students came out to testify, saying they have nothing, are even suspicious. now even let her husband have reason , the total dual threat: Even if the bar. you Zainao, I might really what happened to her. you thick-skinned man. this should be we must remember. without trouble, to find that female students directly, heart to heart talk with her: sell to you, but two women and a man fight the trick, I do not like to play, are happy point, to give you. After your self-respect. bracket, which is not recognized in the three when their is three measures, please no evidence to the big three is a three woman who do not take this as motivation to look for suspected three afterwards, brackets finished.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh < br> 3, while her husband in the know me know my friend M. All told more than a decade now. this time I also participated in M together he often seems that they also have a friend look at. But in recent years and M each party, he appears to be very excited, a little wine is unusually warm, almost to stick to her. sometimes in January, he proposed to at least 5 M at play, sometimes even when I and M are not linked, he would take the initiative to call the M handed the phone to me (I and M, according to frequency of meeting should be 2,3 months time, he seems to think that too few times). secretly, they also had many SMS contact. I do not know how much her husband sent her, but I have seen several M send text messages to her husband, although no mention of the meaning of the expression of love, but expressed a deep affection and care. similar to the message she has never to me.
M is my good friend and grew to large, but sometimes when our family to play her when the activities become mmmm strange I took my children to bed at night, she and her husband together ( There is another man) drinking late into the night. Now, when I face the years of good friends, often felt very strange and distant. I have repeatedly expressed their dissatisfaction, her husband said he just put her as a man. I can believe him? I can keep this the chat? you man your heart is notoriously friends, take you as a shield, but unfortunately you do not match. Believe it or not he also said, you now need to consider is: if you have a man really and what she What can you do, and made a small break off diplomatic relations? divorce? if not a man made small, as ah, and received her Zuoqie mm do not think I got a joke, not as dark to clear it out, at least you still bullish.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
4, to ask whether marriage must have a conventional wedding process? My mother said if you do not do, would be considered dirty laundry. But I really do not want to do, marriage is two things, why have to get some contrived scene for others to see it.
marriage is also a lot of factors, ah, will have to receive a certificate, the law recognizes that you are husband and wife become, how others think of others. Moreover, red tape are toss people do not say. divorce may feel the grand opening in front, very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment